You can treat High Blood Pressure using the top 3 natural home remedies shown in this video. There are 7 more natural cures to lower the High BP at www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-high-blood-pressure.html
===== Follow us:=====
Website - www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/10homeremedies
Twitter - twitter.com/10homeremedies
Google+ - www.google.com/+top10homeremedies
===== Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure =====
World's medical fraternity has rightly dubbed hypertension as the 'silent killer'. Hypertension relates to rush of blood pressure in the arteries. Constant high blood pressure can lead to life-threatening complications like:
• Heart attack
• Kidney failure
• Eye damage
• Arteriosclerosis, etc.
Normally, systolic and diastolic blood pressure should be around 120/80 mm/Hg. However, when it shoots up to 149 mm/Hg and 90 mm/Hg or more, then it is referred to as hypertension.
Systolic blood pressure measures the pressure in the arteries when the heart muscles contract. Diastolic reading refers to the pressure exerted on the artery walls between heartbeats as the heart relaxes.
The most common symptoms of this condition are:
• Severe headache
• Shortness of breath
However, many people do not experience the symptoms even when the blood pressure readings are alarmingly high.
Hypertension cannot be attributed to one single factor. It can be caused by a combination of factors such as:
• High-salt diet
• Lack of exercise
• Increasing age
• Chronic kidney disease
• Adrenal diseases
• Certain medications, antidepressants, decongestants, oral contraceptives, etc.
But don't lose heart. To keep the 'silent killer' at bay, some simple home remedies can be of use to you:
Home Remedy 1
• Take a cup of warm water.
• Squeeze half a lemon in it. To reduce sourness, you can add honey.
• Mix it well.
• Drink this on empty stomach, regularly.
Home Remedy 2
• Grind equal quantities of dried watermelon seeds and poppy seeds (khus khus).
• Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach and again in the evening.
• If you do not have poppy seeds, just add ground watermelon seeds in warm water and steep for half an hour. Strain the solution and drink it.
Home Remedy 3
• Have 1-2 crushed garlic cloves daily.
• If you do not like eating raw garlic or if it causes a burning sensation, then take it along with a cup of milk.
• Include watermelons and bananas in your diet.
• Coconut water is also good for high blood pressure and nausea.
• Have oats.
• Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
• Reduce salt intake. To avoid salt, flavor your food with herbs and spices, even lemon.