Learn how to make pasta in red and white sauce.
Pasta is undoubtedly a comfort food at its best. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you an easy, hassle-free and extremely delicious pasta recipe that calls for a variety of flavourful ingredients that blend beautifully in red and white sauce and taste delicious.
1 cup milk
100g Penne Pasta
1 tbsp red chilli flakes
1 tbsp garlic - chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 capsicum - chopped
1 zcchini - chopped
1 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
few basil leaves
2 tbsp cheese
1/2 tsp dry oregano
1 tbsp fresh celery
Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat butter.
- Add the plain flour to it and cook for a few seconds.
- Once it changes the colour slightly, add the milk. Keep whisking and bring it to a boil. Cook it until it's thick.
- Once the sauce is thick, get it off the flame.
- In another pan, heat butter.
- Once the butter melts, add the chopped onion and let it cook for a few seconds.
- Add the garlic paste, chopped capsicum and zucchini and let them cook for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato pulp to the above ingredients and let it cook for atleast 7 - 8 minutes.
- Add the ketchup, fresh basil leaves, dried oregano and red chilli flakes and stir well.
- Add some water and stir.
- Add the white sauce to the above ingredients and mix well.
- Add the cheese and salt and mix well.
- Add the boiled penne pasta to the sauce and stir well.
- The delicious pasta is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood
For more videos log onto www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus plus.google.com/+rajshrifood