Subscribe to the homie - youtube.com/RyansAverageLife
Dope Fresh Nation T-Shirts - PrankvsPrankGear.com
1. What is a female elephant called?
2. What burns more calories, watching TV or sleeping?
3. Name two presidents that were assassinated.
4. How many months have 28 days?
5. What president is on the $50 bill?
6. In the Simpsons, what is the name of the cat?
7. What is 7x12?
8. On the Periodic Table what element does Al stand for?
9. What is the capital of New Jersey?
10. Which Michael Jackson album spawned five chart-topping singles?
11. Which Adam Sandler comedy featured Bob Barker's big screen debut?
12. Spell February
13. Who said these words? - "I am the president of the United States and I am not going to eat anymore broccoli."
2. Sleeping. (Watching TV burns fewer calories than a good night's rest)
3. Kennedy, McKinley, Garfield, Lincoln
4. All of the months have 28 days, but February is the only month with only 28 days, or 29 on a leap year.
5. Ulysses S. Grant
11. Happy Gilmore
12. February. It is often misspelled without the first "R" like Febuary, which is incorrect.
13. George Bush
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Jesse's Google + bit.ly/qhVCJ4
Prank Channel: youtube.com/PrankvsPrank
Gaming Channel: youtube.com/DownRangeGaming
Kitty Channel: youtube.com/NylahKitty
Chip Chocolate: youtube.com/chipchocolate