Digital Marketing Trends 2016 | Digital Marketing Online Training | Digital Marketing Tutorial
We are leaving in a super connected world where advertising and marketing are not the top leaders in marketing world as they were once. This is true that the rise of digital and social media has made us to learn as how business communicate with potential and existing clients.
So here in this interactive online training session conducted by Acadgild will help you learn,
• What is digital marketing?
• A brief introduction to digital marketing
• Need for digital marketing
• Infrastructure and terminologies of digital marketing
Scope & Current Market Scenario:
• The growth rate mentioned in above graphs are not going to be stagnant in the coming years. We have seen a great revolution in past few years whether it is advertising, promotion or sales
• The way people are getting smartphones and tablets for anything and everything, it is apparent that the demand for digital marketers will only increase in the coming time
• Scope for digital marketers will only get bigger and better in the years to come
• AdWords is an advertising method where someone advertising will pay every time a visitor clicks on their advert
• Web pages from google and from partner websites are designed to allow google to select and display this kind of advertising
• You can use AdWords to bring targeted traffic to your web site by creating ads and choosing keywords related to your website by creating ads and choosing keywords related to your business. AdWords to bring targeted traffic to your website by creating ads on Google when people search for your specified keywords
• It is a very effective form of online marketing which was released since 23rd October 2000 and millions of business around the world use AdWords
• It is fantastic tool launched in November 2005 to analyze visitors of website
• If you can find out all sorts of information on things like traffic sources
• In Addition to traffic breakdown interpretation of google analytics can also show you how visitors are engaging with you site by reporting on key areas
Social Media Marketing
• Social media marketing is the process of gaining attentions of readers of website traffic through social media sites
• Social media sites allow business to easily field customers comments, questions and concerns instantaneously
• Social Media marketing programs usually depends on efforts to create content that attracts attention of readers to share it across their social networks resulting in electronic word of mouth, consumers share via internet.
• Some of the major social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+
So through the entire video to learn more about Digital Marketing. Happy Learning!!
Click the following link for more details:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on: