Following the League of Nations interference in Roman Reigns and Sheamus’ WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WWE TLC, Reigns went on a rampage and attacked Rusev, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, and even WWE COO Triple H. Triple H was beaten with steel chairs, Superman punched, power bombed onto and elbow dropped through the commentary table, and was dealt a Spear at the hands of Reigns. This is my live reaction to it all.
WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2015 Review: www.youtube.com/watch
1. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston w/ Xavier Woods) (c) defeated The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) in a Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder match for the WWE Tag Team Championship after Xavier Woods interfered by throwing his trombone at Kalisto to knock him off the ladder, which led to Kofi Kingston climbing the ladder for the win.
2. Rusev (w/ Lana) defeated Ryback in a Singles match after Rusev pushed Ryback into Lana to gain the upper hand, which in turn allowed him to lock in the Accolade (which Ryback couldn’t escape).
3. Alberto Del Rio (c) defeated Jack Swagger in a Chairs match for the WWE United States Championship after Del Rio foot stomped Swagger onto a pile of chairs.
4. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan) defeated Team ECW (The Dudley Boyz [Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley], Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno) in a Eight-man tag team elimination tables match after Braun Strowman returned from being buried under tables to slam Bubba Ray Dudley through a table for the last elimination.
5. Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens (c) in a Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship after Ambrose countered a pop-up power bomb attempt with a pinfall.
6. Charlotte (c) (with Ric Flair) defeated Paige in a Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship after Ric Flair distracted Paige, allowing Charlotte to drive Paige’s head into an exposed turnbuckle for the win.
7. Sheamus (c) defeated Roman Reigns in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship due to interference from the League of Nation (Alberto Del Rio and Rusev)