How to fade acne scars face with a simple, natural homemade whitening mask! So easy and chap, try out this skincare DIY!
********************** FAQ! *************************
"How long do I have to leave this mask on for?"
- Only about 10-15 minutes. You could leave it on for longer, but generally masks really only need to stay on for 10-15 minutes at a time.
"How often should I use this mask?"
- I would say 1-2 times a week should be sufficient. I have used it for a month straight before, but I do not recommend that! You need to judge for yourself what your skin can handle.
"How long does it take to WORK? When will I notice a difference in my skin?"
- Personally, I noticed a difference the first time I used it. This mask will NOT help scars that are deep in the skin ('pot hole' acne scars), but it will have an effect on hyper-pigmentation (red scars & marks). You should notice a difference over 2-3 months with continued use. Keep in mind that hyper-pigmentation does naturally fade over time, too.
"Can I use baking POWDER?"
- Nope! Baking powder is something different, so don't use it!
"What about baking SODA?"
- Yep, sure can! Baking soda and bi-carb soda are the same thing, just called differently depending on the country you are from (in Aussie land, it's called bi-carb soda, in America land it's called baking soda)
"I can't find TEA-TREE OIL anywhere? Where do I get it from?"
- I got mine from a supermarket in the same aisle band-aids and medications are, so try there. Otherwise, try your local drug store, pharmacy or chemist, as they should have it. It is an antiseptic, and can be used to clean wounds!
"Do I have to use tea-tree oil?"
- Not at all! It is an 'optional extra'. I use it because I like how it has anti-bacterial properties, which is great if you have active pimples. But it is definitely not required!
ACNE & SKIN CARE VIDEO LINKS!
"How to : Remove deep acne scars"
"BEST drugstore acne products & treatments 2012/2013!"
This video is based on one I watched by Secret Life of a Bio nerd over a year ago (I can't seem to find the video now tho, if you find it let me know!)
I have tried this for quite a number of months, and at one point I was putting this on pretty much every day for a month! I do not recommend that unless you have very severe scarring and you know what your skin is like.
Also, I usually use this mask with no water, just lemon juice, but for the sake of the video I used water. Again, know your skin type, don't do something that causes a reaction or something your skin cannot handle! :)
Please keep in touch, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE! It's free! ♥
Take care guys!
Music: "Sidewalk" audionautix.com/html/rock_pop_blues.html
and "Custom breakZ - Game Controller" soundcloud.com/custom_breakz/custom-breakz-game
DISCOUNT CODES + LINKS:
► 70% off vegan & cruelty-free makeup brushes, use ‘JBRUSHES’ at checkout: goo.gl/CI7ipP
► 70% off ’The Ultimate Skin Spa’ exfoliation brush set! goo.gl/zoslLR
► 70% off ‘Spin for Perfect Skin’! goo.gl/zKuP0r
► 50% off replacement heads, use ‘J2REPLACE’ at checkout goo.gl/jRdEau
► 10% off your first order with iherb! goo.gl/enlkt5
W E B S I T E : www.jessbunty.com
I N S T A G R A M : instagram.com/jess_bunty
F A C E B O O K : www.facebook.com/jessbunty
T W I T T E R : twitter.com/
S N A I L M A I L : PO BOX 245, Biggera Waters, Queensland, 4216, Australia
★ What I use to film:
Canon 700D kit - amzn.to/2fbyATX
(Canon T5i in America - amzn.to/2egW38D
Studio Umbrella Lighting kit - amzn.to/2fyQ8xB
32GD SD cards - amzn.to/2egVMCD
Final Cut Pro X
A little about me:
In short, I’m a YouTube addicted procrastinator. At some point I decided to start making videos instead of just watching them, and here we all are, many years later and only slightly wiser. I’ve also been #blessed with adult hormonal acne, so a lot of my videos deal with all the fun stuff that comes along with that, like acne scarring and acne treatments. But since this is my personal channel, you’ll also find vlogs and chit-chat videos, which will probably all sound much the same as this blurb. So, thanks for reading, and if you like what you see then I’ve got more words and pictures on my blog www.jessbunty.com
My Skin Type: oily and acne-prone. I suffer from hormonal acne along my jawline, chin and neck.
A note about links: Some links I use are affiliate links. I only encourage using links to products or services I personally back. If you use my links, you’re helping to support the growth of this channel and the content I make here, and I cannot thank you enough!