Interactive tutorial on how to drive stick shift for complete beginners.
Comprehensive coverage of concepts, demonstration and application.
GRAB YOUR SMARTPHONE, MANUAL CAR, AND START DRIVING!
FYI: To push start a car:
1. Find a hill or find a friend/stranger to push the car
2. Put the key to the ON position
3. Push in and hold the clutch pedal while it is in gear (2nd gear might be smoother)
4. Gain momentum either by gravity or friend
5. Let go of the clutch, and the car will be running
*Push starting may be more complicated, which is why I suggested jumper cables.
How the clutch works youtu.be/pqF-aBtTBnY
How a gearbox works youtu.be/wCu9W9xNwtI
The car is a 2000 Honda Civic Si.
Shot with a Canon 60d dslr - amzn.to/1SKW3cW
and Tokina 12-24 f/4 lens - amzn.to/1QQsDwv
Sorry for the mess. I was installing an alarm.