Cracking the Technical Interview (Video) is one-hour long video to show you what a Google/Microsoft-style interview is like, and what you should and shouldn't do. You can purchase the full-length video at www.careercup.com
PURCHASE THE FULL VIDEO AT www.careercup.com
Watch Gayle Laakmann (Founder and CEO of CareerCup) interview a candidate, just like she did over 100 times for big companies like Google and Microsoft. The candidate doesn't know how to solve the questions at first, so he's just like you. How does he handle it? What should you do in this situation? Watch this interview to find out!
This video will:
* Expose you to what a real Google / Microsoft / Amazon interview is like.
* Show you how to handle questions when you don't know the answer.
* Teach you what Google, Microsoft and Amazon look for in an interview.
Contents of the video include:
* Overview of what companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon look for.
* Discussion of the candidate's resume, to show you how to discuss your resume and what you're likely to be asked.
* Technical interview questions (including white-boarding coding). This candidate didn't know the answers, so you can learn how to handle this situation.
* The candidate asking for help in an appropriate way, which is expected in an interview.
* The interviewer (Gayle Laakmann, Founder and CEO of CareerCup) going over the interviewing, saying what was good and bad.