In this video Ashwani Thakur explains how to answer the interview question “What are your strengths and weaknesses”
Here's the answer:
What is your Strength & Weakness | Best Job Interview Answer
1. "What is your greatest strength? Is one of the easiest interview questions you'll be asked. When you are asked questions about your strengths, it's important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job.
The best way to respond is to describe the skills and experience that directly correlate with the job you are applying for.
• When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.
• I have exceeded my sales goals every quarter and I've earned a bonus each year since I started with my current employer.
• My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work.
• I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.
2. "What is your greatest weakness?"
Try to show that my greatest weakness is no longer my greatest weakness. Never mention something you are still bad at. But mention something you found as your weakness and now you have overcome it.
Eg. I used to leave my assignments for the last day in my school days and that helped me to learn how to work on deadlines and complete a task if a client needs a work done at the last hour.
I used to like to work on one project to it completion before starting on another, but I've learned to multi-task better. I think it allows me to be more creative and effective in each one.
I am straightforward. What’s in comes out directly.
I don't have a good poker face. My expressions are real and I cannot fake.
My weakness is my commitment toward work. Generally, I do not fully rest untill my work is finished.
Video link: youtu.be/3bhor7R2dfo
I hope this video helped you!
So please like comment and share this video with others.
And don’t forget to subscribe for more such videos…
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/letssharesolutions
With Best Wishes!
Founder, Lets Share Solutions