These are the 5 basketball players who are able to pull off a No-Jump Dunk, which means dunking without even hardly jumping. They are 7'7 (2.31m) Kenny George, 7'6 (2.28m) Mamadou N'Diaye, 7'9 (2.36m) Sun Ming Ming, 7'8 (2.34m) Paul Sturgess, and 7'5 (2.26m) Tacko Fall.
Although they have the height advantage over all of the NBA players, none of them are actually in the NBA itself.
1) Kenny George might have been the tallest basketball player in college basketball history, but he was forced to quit due to his leg foot infection back in 2008.
2) Mamadou N'Diaye who currently plays for University of California Irvine, and remained undrafted until now. He now plays for the Golden State Warriors Development League Team. He has been compared with NBA players such as Yao Ming, and Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert in terms of wingspan and flexibility.
3) Sun Ming Ming last played for the Beijing Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association back in 2014. He appeared in a fight scene in Rush Hour 3 alongside Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, playing his role as "Kung-Fu Giant".
4) Paul Sturgess is best known as "Tiny" in the Harlem Globetrotters team. He played for the Harlem Globetrotters from 2011-2013, and later signed with Texas Legends till 2014. He is currently playing professional basketball for Cheshire Phoenix of the British Basketball League.
5) Elhadji Tacko Sereigne Diop Fall, or best known as "Tacko Fall" currently plays for University of Central Florida, and hopes to enter into the NBA scene in 2 years time. He had previously lived with 2016 NBA Draft No.1 pick, Ben Simmons for a year in Houston, Texas. Tacko had trained with both Ben Simmons and Hakeem Olajuwon during his college days.
● FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/jimmyballers20