1) Download the game.
2) Install the game by running Setup.exe.
3) Disable anti-virus and windows defender.
4) Open regedit. Navigate to "HKEY LOCAL MACHINE - Software - Wow6432Node - Rockstar games - Grand Theft Auto V" and edit "Language" string to "en-US".
5) Download Update 2. Copy files from update folder to your game folder and overwrite all. Copy files from crack folder and overwrite all.
6) Install Rockstar Club 126.96.36.199 .
7) Exclude 3dmgame.dll file from antvirus and windows defender.
8) Turn AS and defender on again.
9) Play and enjoy.
10) Support the Developers if you like the game.
_ _ _ __ _
About that bitcoin miner everyone is talking... I believe this is just the reason people need to explain the time that the game needs for installation. I've not yet seen any signs of it but if you do there's something I've found: "To stop the miner from running, go to task manager and find MDM.EXE, right click and go to properties. It will point to where the MDM.EXE file, and everything in that folder will be parts of the BITCOIN MINER. Copy that path. If you kill the MDM.EXE process you can delete the whole folder. Now go that path and delete the folder."
_ _ _ _ _