This video is part of an ecourse on teaching with technology that includes 28 lectures and 6.5 hours of content at www.udemy.com/how-to-teach-with-technology
After years of teaching in class, online, and around the world, I wanted to create something practical and very low-cost. So I compiled a number of programs that teachers can use to create their own content for the classroom that can easily be shared online.
The course includes lots of screencasts to walk you through the whole process from your first logon to the finished product and it comes with plenty of action steps to get you started. It was a labor of love and I hope you will find it useful.
What You Get:
• Over 28 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
• How to connect with the digital natives in your classroom
• How to create podcasts
• How to redesign your PowerPoints (or Keynotes)
• How to create Prezi Presentations
• How to find free images for your presentations
• How to create screencasts
• How to create virtual galleries and free, flash websites
• How to make mini movies