Watch how to make Falooda a Refreshing Cold Beverage - Sweet Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of falooda, a beverage cum dessert to which you cannot say a no. This sweet beverage is flavored with rose syrup and makes a great combination of basil seeds (sabza), vermicelli and ice-cream of your choice.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
2-3 tbsp rose syrup
1 tsp sabja
1 cup noodles
2 cup milk
2 scoops ice-cream
- Boil the milk and keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, add the sugar.
- Let the milk boil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Get the milk off the flame. Let it cool down completely and then refrigerate it for a couple of hours.
- Once the milk is chilled, add the rose syrup to it and give it a stir.
- In a glass, add the sabja followed by the vermicelli. Then add the strawberry jelly and the milk.
- Add the scoop of vanilla ice-cream to the falooda and garnish it with almond and pistachio flakes.
- The delicious falooda is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook - goo.gl/eyr3kX
Tweet about this - goo.gl/fzR0QA
Share on g+ - goo.gl/YCJwVi
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood
For more videos log onto www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus plus.google.com/+rajshrifood