This is a request from one of my viewers. In his organization, two people were working on this project and he needed to produce a consolidated Excel worksheet.
Fortunately, when I look at the workbooks he sent me, I noticed that both had a MemberID field that contained the Unique Account Numbers. With this knowledge, I decided that the VLOOKUP Function would be the easiest way to complete this task.
Here is a list of the Excel Techniques that I demonstrate in this tutorial:
* Move or Copy a worksheet to another Excel Workbook
* Create a Named Range to use as the "Table_array" in the VLOOKUP Function
* Use "Mixed Cell References" - e.g. $A4 - in VLOOKUP Function
* Use FALSE as the optional 4th Argument in VLOOKUP to produce an "Exact Match"
* Use IFERROR Function to prevent Error Messages from appearing
I invite you to visit my secure online shopping website - shop.thecompanyrocks.com
- to examine the many training resources that I offer for sale.
The Company Rocks