LARGEST HOSTGATOR DISCOUNT!: www.nyctechclub.com/hostgator/
Learn how to make a wordpress website 2016 - Step by Step! :) Demo site at www.howtowebby.com
UPDATED VIDEO TUTORIAL: youtu.be/y1tpusD9UwA
please watch this new video linked above. it is up to date with changes.
ALL I ASK IS PLEASE LIKE THE VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL.
Text tutorial at: www.nyctechclub.com/how-to-build-a-wordpress-website-2016-updated/
HOSTGATOR Link: www.nyctechclub.com/hostgator/
Video on how to set up email: www.youtube.com/watch
. (updated version coming soon!)
Google analytics tutorial: youtu.be/uzGAQXYXAXE
If you like this free version (which we use in this tutorial), you might love the premium Sydney theme: www.nyctechclub.com/sydney-pro/
(you do not need to buy this but might want to for the additional functionality it offers)
More to come...2016 edition.
- Step 1: Get Domain and Hosting
- Step 2: Go to Email Inbox
- Step 3: Log Into Cpanel
- Step 4: Install Wordpress
- Step 5: Log Into Wordpress Website
- Step 6: Download and Install Theme
- Step 7: Install Suggested Plugins
- Step 8: Download Plugins
- Step 9: Download and unzip all of the demo content
- Step 10: Import Theme Settings
For help with importing settings watch this video: youtu.be/pf8Rh6-tCPw
- Step 11: Download and Install Lightbox Colorbox Plugin
- Step 12: Upload demo content
- Step 13: Create Homepage and Blog Page
- Step 14: Change Slider Images
- Step 15: Change Theme Option Settings
- Step 16: Create Logo and Favicon
- Step 17: Create About Section
For help locating your categories watch this video: youtu.be/bXxCeUsLQjk
- Step 18: Create Call to Action
- Step 19: Create Blog Post Section
- Step 20: Create Another Call to Action
- Step 21: Create Social Media Widget Section
- Step 22: Create About Page
- Step 23: Create Employees Page
- Step 24: Create Portfolio Projects
- Step 25: Create Contact Us Page
- Step 26: Create Testimonials Page
- Step 27: Create Blog Posts
- Step 28: Select Comments Options
- Step 29: Customize Widgets Section
- Step 30: Make Header Menu
- Step 31: Modify Footer
- Step 32: Add Custom CSS
- Step 33: Modify Permalinks
This video teaches you how to make a wordpress website in 2016 and lets you customize it so you can build it any way you want :) You don't need to know any type of programming.
How to drive traffic to your website: www.nyctechclub.com/how-to-dri..
Where to get a custom logo: www.elance.com www.odesk.com
(not affiliate links)
Everything you need @ www.nyctechclub.com
This video tutorial is going to walk you through how to make a website using wordpress in 2016. For those of you that have no experience on how to make a website have no fear...All you’ll need to do is watch this video and you'll build something amazing and save thousands of dollars. This is some of the best work I've done so far in creating a design that I think is very versatile for a variety of websites.
Fyi: I receive a small referral commission if you sign up with Hostgator. This just allows me to continue to run my site and provide videos like this for you. So thanks in advance! :)
(Tl;dr) If you need help on how to make a wordpress website, this NYC Tech Club tutorial walks you through building a website in 33 simple steps.
I've taken a lot of the design features of professional and successful businesses to create this custom wordpress website theme for you. Just watch the tour of the wordpress website we are going to build and you'll see for yourself! New videos coming soon on how to make and customize a wordpress website so make sure you subscribe!
We have new videos up on how to make a wordpress website on the youtube channel. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss a new tutorial as we continue to publish new how to videos on making a website with wordpress. :)
If you have any questions about your website or what you're creating/building, and anything related to wordpress - feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy this "How to Make a Wordpress Website 2016" tutorial! Let's get your website up and running!
Cheers and welcome to NYC TECH CLUB!
Please send a URL to the wordpress website you are making if you have a question in the comments below.
ps by free (in the title) I mean, you're saving thousands of dollars building this site yourself in 3ish hours. That's a huge saving!