Published on 13 Nov 2013 | over 3 years ago
There's no way to know every job interview question you will be asked, but having possible interview questions and answers prepared will leave you less likely to be tongue tied during your job interview. Here are some common job interview questions, and some good examples of how to respond to them and how to act during your job interview. Job interview questions and answers include:
• Tell us about yourself.
• What do you know about our company?
• Why have you applied for this job?
• What experience have you had in this type of work?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• What do you look for in a job?
• What are your weaknesses?
• Why should we hire you?
• Where do you see yourself in five years?
• Do you have any questions for us?
Report video function is under development.