Click Here, selfhelprelationshipguides.com/how-to-get-the-guy-you-want/
, To Learn More.
1. He leans towards you whenever you are sitting close to one another.
2. He rarely turns his back on you.
3. He smiles a lot and looks at you keenly.
4. He will maintain eye contact with you.
5. He will find an excuse to touch you whenever he has the chance.
6. He might try to make you jealous by flirting with other girls who are just friends to him.
7. He will often show interest in things you like or that matter to you. This is an attempt for him to be closer to you.
8. If he looks away quickly when you notice he is watching you, then there is a high likelihood that he likes you.
9. He will be nervous around you — this is especially true if you haven’t known one another for long.
10. He will have a seemingly never-ending smile on his face whenever you are around him.
11. He will mimic, imitate, or try to do whatever you happen to do in the way you do it.
12. He might tease you a lot, and this can especially be a massive sign he likes you when he doesn’t tease other girls around him
13. He may playfully pinch your body, especially hands and cheeks.
14. He is the conversation starter. He poses questions and is interested in talking to you.
15. He compliments and congratulates you, even when there is nothing big you have achieved to warrant praise from him.
16. He compliments your make-up, clothing, or fragrance. This is a way of indirectly telling you 'I like you'.
17. He may seem jealous when you are with other guys.
18. He develops a strong interest in your social media conversations and comments. Suddenly he is commenting or liking your Facebook status updates or retweeting the tweets you have made.
19. He may shower you with gifts.
20. He prefers to be near you, even when he is supposed to be busy with work or attending to another important task.
21. You receive lots of phone calls from him. He asks how you are doing and what you are up to. Does he call you often when he has nothing important to tell you? That's a sign.
21. He will start acting nicer and more generous when you are around him.
23. If he willingly says yes to everything you ask him to accomplish or do, he likes you. He most likely doesn't want to disappoint you by saying no.
24. He does not want anyone to offend or insult you in his presence. He will defend you and make sure that you are safe and sound.
25. He always wants to hang out with you and wants to introduce you to his friends
26. He is less likely to allow you return back something you have borrowed from him before. He may tell you there is no need to return it and encourage you to keep it for yourself.
27. He may utter words to you like sweetie, honey, baby, and the likes.