Very simple and easy room decor piece using a lot of plastic spoons... and a few other materials. This makes for a very nice looking and inexpensive piece of decor!
Hit the thumbs up if you like!!
WATCH THIS NEXT (DIY Distressed Mason Jar Vases): www.youtube.com/watch
Want more videos and tutorials from me? Check out my channel and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Here you can find more details of SPOON COUNTS for each layer and other info about this project: thecreativeglow.blogspot.ca/2014/04/diy-blooming-flower-mirror-easy-and.html
THINGS I USED:
- 9 boxes of plastic spoons (24/box, $1.27/box at Walmart)
- Foam Core Board 20 x 30 inch ($4.56 at Walmart)
- Krylon Spray Paint (Blue Ocean Breeze, $4.00 at Walmart)
- 6 ¼" Round Mirror (Trensum, at Ikea for $7.99) **UPDATE** I've seen round mirrors at Michaels since I did this tutorial! Cheaper AND it's just the mirror so no waste!! :D
- Eyelet Hanging Hooks ($3.00 at Walmart)
- Mini Hacksaw (STANLEY, $6.98 at Walmart)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Xacto Knife
- Masking Tape
Leave any comments or questions in the comments section and I'll get back to ya! ;)
Come join me all these other places:
F A C E B O O K
T W I T T E R
G O O G L E +
B L O G L O V I N'
P I N T E R E S T
Thanks to YouTube for the music!