The hilarious moments from Teen Titans Go!, in epic montages!
Watch full episodes: www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss
Complete playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist
All rights and trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dog Hand/Raven's Daddy Dearest
=== Patch Notes ===
- Added an intro. After the Montage series grew past four parts, I felt like adding one because of how extensive the Montage series got, and this reupload gave me the chance to do it. It's basically the original TTG intro from Season 2 with the words Hilarious Montage added in certain places.
- Fixed the colour correction. In the original Part 1 I used Brightness for the task, but this turned the whites into light greys. This time I used Levels, which made the blacks black again without compromising the brighter colours.
- Certain jokes that weren't all that funny have been either shortened or removed altogether. Some existing jokes have also been edited in places to improve their pacing to be funnier in the context of the Montage, or just faster overall to fit the format. Others have been cleaned up using editing skills I've learned in later Montages.
- In the old edit, certain clips lasted a frame too long, meaning that a frame of the next shot would appear for a split second before the next joke started. These have been removed.
- Due to new and out of the blue restrictions, I had to remove the Titans leaving and then coming back into Titans Tower in Legendary Sandwich, shorten Raven listing its ingredients, and remove Beast Boy trying to be a surgeon from Pie Bros.
- Added Beast Boy explaining that Trigon gave him the ability to turn into anything he wanted. I got a lot of comments on the old Part 1 complaining that BB only turns into animals; the loss of the explanation meant they had no idea the status quo had been changed.
- The clips of Starfire ignoring a battle and Robin smashing Trigon with Beast Boy have been switched around. While not chronological to the episode they're from, this makes it clearer that Starfire is ignoring helping the team out in favour of her smartphone, hopefully making that joke funnier.
- The Epic Contest from "Laundry Day" has been shortened, and the Ghostbusters reference from before it has also been removed, to avoid getting the video blocked.
- Not a fix, but I decided to keep the "Laundry Day" split that occurs at the end. While I could have easily added the other half of that episode and then used YouTube's editor to remove it from Part 2, I didn't want to de-contextualize any comments for Laundry Day in that video.
- Credits have been added at the end. The old edit didn't have them because Parts 1 and 2 were created as a pair under the mistaken belief that "Your Fired!" was the last episode (this is also why Laundry Day is split over the two parts). The new version of Part 1 has credits to remain consistent with all the other parts.