Published on 06 Nov 2014 | over 2 years ago
Current server: OFFLINE
Made by @rafaelcarioca7
If you're device is lost and erased and is like mine shown in the video, then you may continue with the following steps.
1. Set up everything up to the activation lock screen
2. Press the home button
3. Tap "More WiFi Settings"
4. Tap the info button beside your WiFi
5. Scroll down and add the proxy server under "Manual"
6. Go back and press next
7. Tap "Activation Help"
8. Scroll down and tap "Crash" a few times.
9. You should be in the device now with all apps functioning.
Remember that if you reboot your device, you will be back on the activation lock and will have to redo this. Not sure if you get service but I doubt it since it doesn't get activation tickets from Albert.
If this video helped you, leave a like, need help, leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE!
Report video function is under development.