Hard reset SONY Xperia Z using this handy guide and you will return your Xperia Z back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Xperia Z, simply follow our steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution. For more, please visit bit.ly/1ZKD998
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset SONY Xperia Z phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your Xperia Z phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Xperia Z
- To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard's Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your Xperia Z phone before you proceed with a hard reset - it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won't be affected.
For SONY Hard reset you have to use SONY PC COMPANION software. You can download SONY PC COMPANION software from link published on our website: www.resethard.com/02e06
Steps to hard reset your SONY Xperia Z:
1. Launch the Sony PC Companion software on your PC.
2. Click on the START button in the Support Zone section
3. Click the Start button under the Phone/Tablet Software Update tab.
4. Click on Repair my phone/tablet.
5. Now you can choose your model, or just click Another phone/tablet.
6. Choose your Xperia Z or hit Another phone/tablet button.
7. Confirm following notifications.
8. Press and hold VOLUKE DOWN button on your SONY Xperia Z and plug in the USB cable.
9. Release the button when the process of restoring starts.
10. Wait until the process of restoring has finished.
11. Unplug the USB cable and Power on your phone.
12. Your Xperia Z phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Hard reset didn't help or looking for an unlock service because your phone says SIM network unlock PIN? Try unlock your phone for FREE at www.UnlockYourPhone.com
- The only truly FREE unlock source.
Free unlock from UnlockYourPhone.com
not available for your phone model? Don't worry. You can still try low cost unlock service from www.FastGSM.com