Trim the hips and the whole body!
How can you get slimmer hips? You've got to work the entirety of the legs (inner thigh, outer thigh and butt) as well as the abs and obliques. Today we've got a workout for you that will do all that, and help you get trim hips.
In this hip slimming workout, we're going to do 5 different leg, glute and abs exercises:
1) Hip Thrust Ball Rolling -- This exercise works the hips, hamstrings, glutes and requires a good deal of core stability.
2) Swiss Ball Hip Extension -- These exercise works the lower back and glutes to trim up around the muffin top area.
3) Pendulum Ab Exercise -- This exercise works the abs and obliques to whittle your waist.
4) Swiss Ball Side Lunge With Rotation -- You will feel this working the inner thighs and outer thighs, and the rotation turns this into an oblique exercise.
5) Stability Ball Mountain Climber -- This is a full legs, butt and abs exercise that is super challenging. Go slowly at first until you get the hang of it.
Hope you enjoyed this thighs, butt and abs workout designed for getting slim hips.
If you're interested in all the best tips and exercises to strengthen and tone every muscle group in your body, head over to www.athleanxxforwomen.com
to get your Athlean-XX for Women fitness and nutrition program today. Get a sexy chest lift, not to mention amazing abs, back, shoulders, arms and legs in just 90 days!
In the meantime, for other videos on healthy nutrition for women, workouts for women and supplements for women be sure to subscribe to our channel here on youtube at youtube.com/user/womensworkouts
For the men's Athlean-X program, check us out at:
Finally...why not be everywhere we are? Connect with us in the following places
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST