Full Surah Al Fatiha and Al Baqarah by Saad Al Ghamdi.Surat-ul-Baqarah.Surah Baqarah is the longest Surah in Quran. It is the madani Surah. There are a lot of virtues for Quran Recitation but according to ahadith Surah Baqarah has a great Fazilat, anyone who recites this Shaitan is barred from his house.
The Prophet said, 'The Qur'an and those who committed themselves to it will be presented on the Day of judgement, preceded by Surah al-Baqarah and Surah al Imran'.[Muslim 805]
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, 'Learn how to recite Surah al-Baqarah for there is a blessing in it, and there is sorrow for abandoning it, and it is unbearable for the idle' and that 'al Baqarah and al Imran are like two flowers which will shade their learner on the day of Judgement, as if there were two large clouds or two flocks of birds'.[Ahmad 21872 & Buraida al-Aslami Muslim 1/553]
The Prophet said, 'Recite Surah al Baqarah in your dwellings and do not keep them as tombs. He also said that whoever recited Surah al Baqarah at night would be crowned with a crown of paradise.'[Baihaqi in Al-Shuaib]
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, "Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaitan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah (2) is recited." [Muslim 780, 4: 1707]
The Prophet was asked, 'Which part of the Qur'an is the best?'. He replied, 'The Surah in which the cow is mentioned'. He was then asked 'Which part of that Surah?'. He replied, 'The verse of the Throne and the last pasrt of Surah al Baqarah came down from under the Throne'[Darimi 3248].Abu Mas'ud radi allaho anho reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If anyone recites the two verses at the end of Surah al-Baqara at night, they would suffice for him
Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1763:
Ayat al-Kursi is verse 255 of the second chapter (Surah) of the Holy Quran, Surat al-Baqarah.
1. Our Holy prophet(PBUH) has said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surae Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surae Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur'an.
2. Imam Ali was told by our Holy Prophet(PBUH): Qur'an is a great word, and Surae Baqarah is the leader of the Qur'an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surae Baqarah.? In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
3. One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
4. If one ties this to ones wealth or chidren, they will be safe from Shaitaan.
5. Our Holy Prophet(PBUM) has said: These things increase ones memory; sweets, meat of an animal near the neck, Adas(Lentils), cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
6. For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiya to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave.
7. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.
8. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him
9. The Holy Prophet(PBUH) has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect you till the morning. His home, family and also neighbours will remain in safety until morning.
10. When one is alone in the home, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah to help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
11. The Holy Prophet(PBUH) has said: When leaving home,if one recites Ayatul Kursi the Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
12. If one recites this after doing Wudhoo, : Allah will give him a reward of 40 years of Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry him to 40 Horains.
13. One who recites it after every prayer, thier salaat will be accepted, they will remain in the safety of the Almighty Allah and He will protect them.
14. If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty Allah will make his heart a thankful one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from going into heaven.Tilawat-e-Quran by Saad Al Ghamdi.Para 1 tilawat recitation/tilawat.Para 2 tilawat/recitation.Half Para 3 tilawat recitation.Surah Al Fatiha tilawat/recitation.