To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
Rabri is one of the rich sweet recipes prepared for any festival or religious fasting. Malai rabri is most relished North Indian sweet.
Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 50 grams (¼ cup)
Almonds – 4 to 5
Pistachios – 5 to 6
Green cardamom – 4
1. Thinly slice the pistachios and almonds, keep them in a bowl and crush the seeds of green cardamom in stone grinder.
2. Start making rabri by boiling the milk in a wok.When milk starts boiling, select the malai which appears on the surface of the milk to the sides of the wok and stir the milk in centre by moving the spatula to the base of the wok. Likewise cook on low flame until the milk remains 1/3rd of its quantity.
3. Later, add sugar and cook till it dissolves completely. Add some almonds and pistachios in the rabri and cook for a while.
4. Turn off the flame and scrape the malai from the edges of the wok and mix in the milk. Mix crushed green cardamom in the rabri and transfer to a bowl.
5. Garnish this luscious and tempting rabri with almonds and pistachios and serve along with malpua and jalebis.