1. Celebration of Iraqi couple’s nuptials turns to nightmare as moron with assault rifle accidentally shoots man stood right in front of him.
2. A brave convenience store clerk in Staatsburg, New York is caught on camera chasing away a masked robber, who was armed with a shotgun, after the would-be criminal tried to rob a store earlier this month.
3. Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez celebrated her victory for a couple of minutes, showering the audience with kisses and waving her country’s flag, before Harvey rushed onto the stage to correct his mistake.
4. While attempting to detain Noel Aguilar for riding a bicycle with his headphones on, a Los Angeles County deputy shot his partner in the stomach. His partner then put three rounds into Aguilar’s back, killing him.
5. Christopher Petronino, 50, was leading three scouts to a cave in Morris County, New Jersey when he was surprised by a bear.
6. An apparently prolific ISIS recruiter originally from the UK has come up with a great way to reach more people on the Internet — cat pics! And one of his most popular images is of his kitty, Lucy, sitting with a suicide belt.
7. Rediscovered medical records from 1923 show Nazi leader suffered from an undescended right testicle.
8. The crash occurred on Las Vegas Boulevard near the Planet Hollywood Resort. The offending car was reportedly driven by a female driver who had 3-year-old child with her in the vehicle.
9. Clinton, Sanders and O’Malley faced off in the third Democratic presidential debate in Manchester over the weekend. After Hillary showed up a little bit late, the candidates all agreed. They all dislike Donald Trump.
10. At least 59 people are missing after a landslide hit an industrial park in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen on Sunday, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.
11. A passenger onboard the Paris-bound flight AF463 from Mauritius found a suspicious device in the bathroom that was thought to have been planted there during the flight.
12. First, several green bars appeared on screen. Then there were black spots. Star Wars VII was stopped so the projector could be fixed, but when it was turned on again, the scene playing was towards the end of the movie.
13. The teacher allowed her student who faked having cancer to move in with her. The student made fake medical documents and posed as a man online to seduce the woman after her husband left.
14. The DF-41 missile launch test took place on December 5, according to The Washington Free Beacon.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus instagram.com/tomonewsus