World Top 10 Richest Cricketers in 2014
10. Suresh Raina-Suresh Raina is an emerging cricket star of Indian team and in the start of his career he made a strong position in the field and also on the screen. He is having a huge fan following and two main factors are involved in it one is his field performance and the second is his screen performance. Beside Indian team he is also a part of the IPL and has some of the national brand's endorsements which add great revenue to his account. The total approximate earnings of Raina are about $ 5 million that put him at the number ten in our list.
9. Rohit Sharma -The ninth position in our list of top 10 richest cricketers in 2014 is secured by another Indian cricketer who is leading to a good cricket career for future years. He is having good skills a batting and in the year 2013 he made and breaks records in IPL so people have a lot of expectations to him. With the approximate earnings of $ 6 million he is on nine.
8. Gautam Gambhir -It seems to be like that we have all of the Indian cricketers who are highly paid and are getting rich day by day in the cricket world, with the approximate amount of $ 8 million we have Gautam at the eight number in our list. He is a batsman by his skills and has a position of Vice Captain in the Indian team, due to his feuds with different cricketers in the field he always remain in news. On the other hand he is a good star for the brands to endorse.
7. Kevin Peterson-With the estimated earnings of $ 8 Million we have Kevin Peterson at the number eight who is one of the finest cricket players around the world. He is the person who has made a series of consecutive runs in ODI and Test Cricket and in the IPL he was the fifth highest paid cricketer from the franchise of Bangalore Royal Challengers.
6. Chris Gayle -After the T-20 World Cup the whole world witness to have absolute amazing batsman who played such amazing innings and that is Chris Gayle. He has been an alarm for all of the bowlers in the opposite team but after the T-20 World Cup he entered into a new phase of fame. Now he is in the top cricketers and highly paid cricketers in all of the leagues. With the estimated earnings of 4 8.5 million this year Gayle is at the number six in our list.
5. Virat Kohli -Virat Kohli is a batsman in Indian cricket team and well known for some of his outstanding performances, besides his talent in the field as a batsmen he is also a good model and that's why he has a lot of endorsements by leading brands. He is also one of the most expensive IPL players. With the total approximate earnings of $ 9.5 million he is at the number five in our list.
4. Shane Watson -At the number four in our list of the richest cricketers in 2014 we have an Australian all rounder cricketer who is good enough at bowling and bating as well. In the cricket field he does some amazing jobs with all of his duties while he is on batting line, bowling or fielding. The approximate annual earning of Shane Watson is about $ 10 Million which includes his yearly matches' fee of $ 2 Million and $ 8 million from his endorsements and IPL. Watson is endorsed by the Gunn & Moore, Asics and TAG Heuer.
3. Shahid Afridi -Third position is restored by the Shahid Afridi a fast in fact super fast blower of Pakistani Cricket team and always gives a tough time to the opponents. He has played different international cricket tournaments, national and domestic crick as well. He is the highest paid player in BPL, APL and SPL. With the total estimation of $ 12 million which includes his payments and some of his endorsements he is at number three this year.
2. Sachin Tendulker -At the number two we have a cricketer who starts playing in Indian Cricket team from the age of 16 years and last year he got retired but still has annual approximate earning of $18 million. He played a legendry cricket and in every match he was supposed to do a century, he is still having a lot of brand endorsements an IPL in his account.
1. Mahendra Singh Dhoni -At the top of the Top 10 Richest Cricketers in 2014 list we have the captain of the Indian cricket team MS Dhoni with the estimated annual earnings of $30 million. No doubt he is an amazing player and has won approximately all of the leading tournaments which he played with his team. He is a good batsman and a competent wicket keeper.
I, Sk Atar Ali, hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com
. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights : "free to use, share or modify, even commercially" section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which are free to use. Thank you.