We teach you how to make a website step by step, using WordPress. Perfect for beginners. No technical skills required! Follow step by step to create your own website within the next 90 minutes. Finished Demo: www.jimslocalbusiness.com
- click here for best Hostgator discount ***
Alternatively, use one of these discount codes on checkout:
EMEDIACOACH (30% to 45% off total!)
1DIRTYCENT (1 cent first month!)
The WordPress Content Management System (CMS) is an easy to use dashboard, which allows you to setup and update your entire website, without any technical knowledge. It is extremely easy to use, however the results it priduces are highly professional, and customizable. This is the reason millions of people around the world use WordPress for their websites.
In this tutorial we don’t just show you how to make this website, but we also teach you how to use WordPress so that you can come back and add, delete, update everything you need; from text, images, menu items, homepage boxes, Google maps, contact forms, sidebar widgets, and more…
A highly professional website, plus a lifetime of valuable skills, all in the next 90 minutes.
- Live Demo of what your website features and functionality will be if you follow this video.
- MUST WATCH - Mobile and Tablet live demo. Get your own phone and go to jimslocalbusiness.com
. You will be IMPRESSED!
- Famous users of the WordPress platform (the same one we are going to teach you how to use).
- Overview of what we will cover in this step by step tutorial, and any costs associated.
- How to get your .com domain!
- How to get a reliable web host.
- Your confirmation email - point your .com domain to your hosting account (may take up to 24hrs to take effect)
- Signing in to your hosting Control Panel (cPanel)
- How to install your WordPress platform! Updated - youtu.be/pd4jhhaOgQE
- Logging in to your WordPress dashboard - the admin area for your website where you will do all the setup, configuration, and adding of content for your website behind the scenes.
- Changing your WordPress dashboard login/password.
- Updating essential settings.
- Installing essential plugins.
- Installing the WEBSITE DESIGN we promised!
- Setting up your image slider.
- Editing the 3 homepage panels.
- Setting up new pages for where the 3 panels link to.
- Adding a new section to your homepage.
- Adding an editable text area.
- Adding a dynamic Google Map!
- Rearranging sections of your homepage.
- Adding header area content
- Adding footer area content
- Adding more content pages to your website (and how to interlink)
- Adding the custom dropdown menu!
- Editing your content page sidebar
- Adding a FaceBook 'Like Box'
- Editing and unlinking images
- Adding a Contact Us form on your website - for the customers that submit the form, you will receive details of the submission in your email inbox!
- Change/create your logo. First we recommend you get one custom made for a few dollars: goo.gl/snxcOU
- Options available with the Vantage theme design (Mobile Responsive Layout, Full Width/Boxed layout, Sticky Menu, Search in Menu, Display Scroll to Top
- Change the 'hover' color of menu items.
- Adding a custom background colour or design - see out webpage to download the gray texture we use in out demo.
- Making a page 'Full Width' (ie. no sidebar)
- Adding another full width dynamic Google Map for the Contact page.
- Conclusion. The finished WordPress Website! Please THUMBS UP this video, and subscribe.
Any Questions? Ask us in the comments below, we are happy to answer!
WEBSITE NOT LOADING?? Contact us here asap - www.emediacoach.com/contact-us
Thumbs up Subscribe for more awesome tutorials: