Sign up for our WellCast newsletter for more of the love, lolz and happy! goo.gl/GTLhb
Download the worksheet at bit.ly/11VX4I1
Anyone who's suffered an intense phobia knows that the fear of something can easily be more crippling than the thing itself. This week, we took a viewer suggestion from Dylan, who wrote in about his fear of learning how to drive. Today we're going to walk you through a five-step method for how to overcome fear and get on with your life.
Check out some other awesome episodes of WellCast:
1. Coming Out goo.gl/amysN
2. Coping With Grief goo.gl/aD4OH
3. How to Break the Ice goo.gl/CmS8O
4. Dealing With Rejection goo.gl/f3Pw5
5. Party Survival Guide for Introverts goo.gl/WYZVe
Want a packaged deal? Check out our playlists!
1. Top 10 Most Popular WellCast Videos goo.gl/nDrJC
2. For Our Introvert Friends goo.gl/CeYbO
3. Tips for your Social Life goo.gl/ZKkrS
4. Our Relationship and Dating Advice goo.gl/ODZZf
5. Study tips for School! goo.gl/0hRQ8
In this twice-a-week show, we explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to wellness. With an emphasis on education, the show addresses both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the importance of sunshine and vitamin D. Follow along as your host, Kate, guides you through a bi-weekly journaling exercises that helps you apply what you've learned. The ultimate goal: one year, one show, one journal, one collective journey to wellness.
Like us on Facebook! goo.gl/0DHVJ
Follow us on Twitter! goo.gl/Ylcv6
Find us on Google+ goo.gl/ylCVT
Follow us on Tumblr! goo.gl/Ds3TB
Follow us on Instagram! goo.gl/q3IUC
Follow us on Pinterest! goo.gl/lNhu2