Get Ripped Right Now with this Simple Method:
Hey what up guys,
It's Mike with SixPack Shortcuts and today we're going to be talking about:
** AFTERBURN TRAINING vs CONVENTIONAL TRAINING **
So, I'm glad that you found this video because you're really going to want to pay close attention to what I talk about! I'm going to tell you all about how I was able to finally lean down and get the ripped, toned muscle definition that I have today, so listen up and apply this to your very next workout and your abs will be showing sooner than you ever expected!
Which one of these workout methods will work best for you?
What is Afterburn Training:
- Simply put, it's the type of training that will increase the Afterburn Effect, which is the amount of calories that your body continues to burn up to 48 hours after you're done with your workout.
- When you train using this method your goal is to maximize on the amount of muscle tear. You're doing this because when you recover, it takes your body more calories to repair a larger amount of torn muscle fibers.
- Your body will take those calories right from it's own fat source if you don't intake an excess amount. So this is how you're able to get leaner and leaner!
What about Conventional Workouts:
- I've spent about 10 years trying to get lean using conventional workouts, and I've found that it's just very, very difficult to burn fat.
- The reason why is because you're not burning a lot of calories so your success all depends on your DIET.
Although diet is very important with any training method, if you use the right type of training you won't have to be as strict with your diet and have a little bit of freedom in that sense.
- I wrote down the main differences between the two and we're going to go through them now:
Compound vs Isolation Exercises
Length of your Rest Times
Muscle Contraction vs Moving Heavy Weight
High Intensity vs Low Intensity Cardio
Shorter Workouts vs Longer Workouts
Healthy Eating vs Super Restricted Diet
- Seems pretty simple right?
Check out an example of a typical 7-day training week and the HUGE difference between Afterburn Training and Conventional Training!
- Are you starting to see how these workouts carry over? You're burning extra calories every single day, even on your REST DAYS!
What we do for you, is create workouts that create the most amount of Afterburn Effect so you don't have to do any of the thinking.
- So if you follow us here, or with one of our many workout programs, we take all the guesswork out for you and make sure that you achieve this effect during every one of your workouts.
So again, if you're working out and not getting the results you want you may meed to switch up your routine and try Afterburn Training.
- You may have muscle but when you look down you still don't see your abs, you can change that.
So, if you want to learn more about Afterburn Training, get the right kinds of workouts and learn some diet and nutrition tips and trick come back and see us each week! Don't forget to leave your comments below so we know what you want more of and as always, keep sending in your progress pics!
- Peace out guys!
Get started with Afterburn Training for your very next workout!:
I want to share with you one thing that will change your life forever, it sure changed mine... it's easy, simple and will ensure that you get the ripped body you've always wanted as fast as possible. I know it works because I struggled for a long time before finding this one TRICK and went from flabby to ripped... it has helped me transform over 100,000 guys from around the world as well. If I can do it... and they can do it... then you can do it too! We already have the ripped body and six pack abs we've always wanted. Now it's your turn:
Stop going to the gym and NOT seeing results, workout the right way:
Be sure to share this video with your friends! - youtu.be/GG-nTrB1blM