Now this is a dish we have all had at one point or the other, now learn how to make the dish from the comforts of your home!
Click to Subscribe: bit.ly/1h0pGXf
400 grams boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
4 tablespoons cornflour
2 tablespoons oil + for deep frying
2 green chillies
2 spring onions with greens
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 medium onion, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons green chilli sauce
1 medium green capsicum, cut into thick strips
2 teaspoons vinegar
1. Put chicken cubes, egg, salt, one teaspoon garlic, half
teaspoon crushed black peppercorns and three tablespoons
cornflour in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry till chicken cubes are
golden and crisp.
3. Slit green chillies into two. Slice the spring onion bulbs.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add remaining garlic, ginger and
green chillies and sauté for thirty seconds.
5. Add spring onions and onion slices and sauté till translucent.
Add chicken stock, soy sauce and green chilli sauce and mix.
Let the mixture come to a boil.
6. Add capsicum and mix. Make slurry of the remaining cornflour
with two tablespoons water. Add the slurry to the gravy to
7. Chop spring onion greens.
8. Add fried chicken to the gravy and mix. Add spring onion
greens and mix.
9. Switch off heat and add vinegar and mix.
10. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot garnished with
spring onion greens.