LINKS UPDATED DEC 2015!!
- Running a stock ICS/JB ROM
- External sdcard
- Works on almost every Android Devices!
- SuperSU v0.99 by Chainfire
- Busybox v1.20.2 by Stericson
- No yellow traingle
- No increase in binary counter
1. Download SU-BB-Installer.zip from here: www.androidfilehost.com/
2. Place it in your external sdcard.
3. Power off your device COMPLETELY.
4. Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
5. Navigate to "apply update from external storage" using the volume buttons.
6. Select it by pressing the Power button.
7. Select SU-BB-Installer.zip.
8. Wait for it to finish and navigate up (select "../").
9. Select "reboot system now".
10. Congratulations, you now have root and busybox!
S4 Root Tutorial: youtu.be/h02cI3JEvXc
That's all from me. Happy rooting!
Support us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/pinkietechandreview