5,741,657 views 350 on YTPak
20,089 1,885

Published on 13 Aug 2013 | over 4 years ago

Here's my Arkham Asylum movie. Arkham City may take a while though, since I'm starting school again next week, and will also be working a part time job at the same time, so I won't have much free time anymore.

I decided to try something new with this movie. Normally I try to edit out as many "game indicators" as possible, such as button prompts or other text. This game includes a great deal of these indicators that are difficult to edit out, such as grapple prompts and annoying text. I used a remove effect from the Mocha program to remove some of these. It only worked if the text/prompt to be removed only hovered above backgrounds, not if it moved in front of characters. So there's still a lot I couldn't edit out, but I think if you've played the game before, you may be surprised at some of the edits I was able to do. Some of these led to a few strange video artifacts, but for the most part it still looked better than the original.

I played this at max settings, which ran pretty smoothly at 60fps on my PC, and I captured it at 24fps for a film feel.

As I said, Arkham City should be my next movie, but it will probably take a lot longer than this one due to my busy schedule.
Customize Your Hybrid Embed Video Player!

6-digit hexadecimal color code without # symbol.

 

Report video function is under development.

 


Loading related videos...