A list of seven interesting Life Hacks you can apply to your daily life to save time and money. For a full description of each, read on below.
Help support Household Hacker by visiting ou friend's at Audible.
Free Audiobook Here: audible.com/household
1. Need to fit 2 bowls in the microwave but there is no room? Place one bowl on top of a coffee mug and the other on the bottom this will allow you to fit both in at the same time.
2. Is your SD card stuck in lock mode? Grab a small piece of tape and wrap it around lock area and it's business as usual.
3. If you ever lose your flash drive or sd card always name the drive your phone number so whoever finds can give you a call.
4. Use Glass Cleaner to kill flys without needing a swatter.
5. Make a Tablet stand using 2 hangers and a cardboard tube!
6. Use your Sunglasses as a stand for your smart phone.
7. Make a secret compartment that looks like a picture frame by using an old VHS tape holder.
Check out our latest video: "60-Year-Old Life Hacks Put To The Test"