DIY - Fun for Kids - Make your own jellyfish in a bottle. An awesome preschooler and kindergarten science project! - Fun Things For Kids
Things you need to make your own jellyfish:
1. Transparent plastic grocery bag
2. Plastic water bottles.
4. Food coloring
• Flatten the bag and cut off the handle and the bottom part.
• Cut along both sides to split into 2 plastic sheets.
• From the center of the plastic sheet, fold it like a tiny balloon to make the head part and tie it with the thread -- not too tight. You must leave a little hole in order to pour some water in the head part.
• Cut from the edge up to the head part roughly. You'll get for about 8-10 tentacles.
• For each of them, cut again into 3-4 small strings -- and just cut off the remaining part.
• Trim to make random long and short tentacles.