There are many variations of making egg curry, but here’s an interesting way to make the popular egg curry!
Click to Subscribe: bit.ly/1h0pGXf
TARIWALI EGG CURRY
4 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon ginger- garlic paste
2 medium onions, finely chopped
3 medium tomatoes, pureed
½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the onion and sauté till
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and
ginger and garlic pastes and sauté for half a minute.
3. Add the tomato puree and sauté till the oil separates.
4. Add sufficient water and eggs and cover and cook for 10
5. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.