There are many variations of making egg curry, but here’s an interesting way to make the popular egg curry!
TARIWALI EGG CURRY
4 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon ginger- garlic paste
2 medium onions, finely chopped
3 medium tomatoes, pureed
½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the onion and sauté till
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and
ginger and garlic pastes and sauté for half a minute.
3. Add the tomato puree and sauté till the oil separates.
4. Add sufficient water and eggs and cover and cook for 10
5. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Click to Subscribe: bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor