To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
Today I made a Pizza that looks like a Cake with my special guest Grace Helbig! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them. I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. Please let me know what kind of treat you would like me to make next.
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE:
* (2) Cups Warm Water
* (2-1/2) Cups All Purpose Flour + Extra to add in later: amzn.to/1IjKi9C
* (2) Packets Quick Rising Yeast: amzn.to/1FuNPkQ
* (1) Teaspoon Salt: amzn.to/1JOOZ9D
* (1) Teaspoon Sugar: amzn.to/1JOP8tP
* (1) Tablespoon Honey: amzn.to/1doQamo
-Mix warm water and yeast in mixing bowl. Add sugar and mix until well combined and let sit for 5 minutes.
-Add 2 ½ cups flour, salt, and honey then mix until well combined.
-Add ½ cup flour and mix until dough doesn’t stick to your hands.
-Place the dough into oiled bowl and cover. Let dough sit at room temperature to rise, at least 1 hour.