This video shows 'How to download any torrent file on blocked wifi-sever in school, colleges and on.
Please follow my steps it will 100% work:-
1.Install Google Chrome
2. Install Extension
Browsec(extension of chrome)
-browsec is allowed the blocked website to access so you can open & download all torrent file.
do so by clicking the right-hand side 3 lined button to drop down menu... then settings... the Extensions on the left-hand side... Then Click Get more extensions at the bottom left of the scroll down bar.
3. Once in Chrome Web Store search browsec then click Add to Chrome...
Once added to Chrome the icon will look like the one shown in the description
4. next Download and Install uTorrent
5. Once installed Click on The Options button at the Top Left side of the Utorrent Software
6.Click on Preferences
7. Click on the Connection tab on the Left side of the Preferences page
8. Next to Random port... Type the number 81 or 65 as shown... leave the rest as is.
9. Click on BitTorrent tab on the Left side of preferences page
10. Click drop down box next to Outgoing: under Protocol Encryption... Change it to Forced as shown... make sure that "Allow incoming legacy connections" is unchecked.
Click Appy... then OK
11.If it not working in utorrent so you can try on bit torrent and follow the same step
Now you are ready to go... All websites and torrent sites are unblocked and throttle cap is unblocked :) HAPPY HACKING and HAPPY TORRENTING!!! :)
NOW TO SHOW YOU THAT THIS WORKS!
Just to show you that it works and that I am on the blocking Networks
also, download good seeder torrent file
please subscribe and like
made by Avinash Gevariya & Hardik Padsala