This video shows you how to insert a Nano SIM card into the Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5S or iPhone SE and can also be replicated on the iPhone 4 or 4S.
Note: You can get a SIM Card removal tool off of Amazon for $1 - amzn.to/1pNSHMJ
1. Locate the NanoSIM Slot
2. Use a paperclip or the Sim card removal tool that came with the iPhone 5 and align end with the pinhole
3. Push paperclip/tool in until the tray slides out
4. Remove tray and fit the NanoSIM card (contact points facing down)
5. Align the two pin holes and reinsert tray into phone
6. Press tray into phone and that's it - drink a beer!