Mohammad Amir's Road To Redemption
Follow me on
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/H95Films
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/H95Films
• Mattia Cupelli - Above The Sky
• Rumble Head - Final Descent
• C21 FX - Legacy
• Hi-Finesse - Odyssey
• Audiomachine - Apollo's Triumph
• Robert Slump - Forgotten Heroes
• • • LEGAL DISCLAIMER • • •
This entire montage is made under protection of Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, in which allowance is made for fair use purposes, in this case being comment, and research. Additionally, this video is for non-profit, educational and personal purposes that include criticism, comment and research. The video satisfies the "4-Part" criteria for Fair Use.
1. Purpose and character of the use is educational and transformative to the extent that the original source videos have been used minimally to change the context of the whole video. The owner of this transformative footage acknowledges in good faith the original sources of the copied materials as cited above. Similarly, this edit is not for profit use as the owner is not using the video-edit for monetary purposes but rather for personal, news reporting, criticism and teaching purposes.
2. The nature of the copyrighted materials from various different sources is all published works, which lends towards favoring faire use. The original copyrighted works are factual as they are news reporting of different facts that pertain to the sport of cricket. All copyright material (except the audio) are non-creative fact based materials. The audio that is more creative has been extremely diluted by the commentary and audio overshadowing it.
3. The amount and substantiality of the portion of the original work used is varied, with no single source being predominant in its application towards the video. Heavy reliance is placed on contant blend of fresh images coming from various different sources that all supplement the narrative of the video. No single work is central/peripheral to the final video-edit. All the visuals from many different sources have been used selectively, undergone heavy visual color change. The audio, as aforementioned, has been heavily mixed with other audio commentary and clips, thereby diminishing the substantiality of its use.
4. The effect of this work, unlike the copyrighted material, is not to portray a news event. The effect has no impact on the potential market of copyright holders, as the video-edit caters entirely to a young demographic on social media outlets that watch the video-edits as incidental to their experience of the copyright footage. The author can state with confidence that at no point in time would this video-edit serve as a substitute for any of the copyright work. Rather, the video-edit arguably elevates the potential market due to its positive impact via commentary, criticism and optimistic narrative of the Pakistan Cricket team. The video-edit also has a limited time use and does not serve to make any profit.