This video tutorial teaches you how to upload photos and videos to Instagram from your computer.
To upload photos and videos directly to your Instagram account, follow these instructions.
1. Download Bluestacks from bit.ly/getbluestacks
2. Run Bluestacks
3. Install the Instagram app
4. Install ES File Explorer
5. Launch Instagram
6. In Instagram settings, uncheck use Instagram's advanced camera
7. Click the photo icon. Select Pick from gallery, ES File Explorer, bstfolder
8. Choose a photo to upload
9. Add your filters along with a caption and any hashtags
10. Upload your photo to your Instagram account
Note: this process also works for uploading videos to Instagram from a computer as well.
Should you have additional questions on how to upload Instagram photos and videos from your computer, don't hesitate to contact me.