Ubada bin Samit (ra) narrates, that the Prophet (saw) said,
"The shaheed is granted seven gifts from Allah swt -
1. He is forigven at the first drop of his blood.
2. He sees his status in jannah.
3. He is dressed in the clothes of iman.
4. He is safe from the punishment of the grave.
5. He will be safe from the great fear of the Day of Judgement.
6. A crown of honour will be placed on his head.
7. He will intercede on behalf of 70 members of his family. (Musnad Ahmed ,Tabrani, at-Targheeb wa at-Tarheeb, p.443, vol.2)
Allah (swt) says :
Do not consider those who died for the cause of Allah as dead, rather as alive, at their Lord sustained.' [Quran 3:16
9]. Verily, Allah's words are true.
May Allah Tala make His(SWT) Word the Highest All over the World and give Victory to the Fighters-in-His-Cause. May we enter into their ranks -Ameen
May Allah (swt) make us like the Sahaba's. give us like their sabr,love for deen and fellow muslims, taqwa, imaan, and their strength inshAllah. Ameen