♥Please Watch in HD♥ Open Me~
Easy chocolate mug cake in only 3 minutes!
4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp, granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
5 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
OPTIONAL: chocolate chips, nutella, or peanut butter
1. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
2. Add the milk and oil and mix well.
3. If desired, add chocolate chips.
4. Place batter into a mug and add nutella or peanut butter if you prefer.
5. Microwave for 60 seconds at 1200 watts, adjust time according to the power of your own microwave.
Recipe adapted from: www.tablefortwoblog.com/the-moistest-chocolate-mug-cake/
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Elements 11
Song: Where I am From - Youtube Audio Library
FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/sweetco0kiepie
EMAIL (business inquiries only): email@example.com