SUBSCRIBE HERE: bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
VISIT my website for the WRITTEN RECIPE: www.biggerbolderbaking.com/1-minute-microwave-mug-cakes-sequel/
BUY my first Mug Meals e-book featuring 80+ Pages with 30 Mug Meals including 10 Exclusive Recipes: bit.ly/GemmasMugEbook
Watch my NEW Seasonal Mug Cakes Video: bit.ly/SeasonalMugCakes
More Microwave Mug Meals: bit.ly/MugMealsVid
WATCH more episodes of Bigger Bolder Baking HERE:
* 3 Mug Breakfast Recipes: bit.ly/GemsMugBreakfasts
* 5 NEW Mug Cake Flavors: bit.ly/GemsMugCakesCelebration
* 5 NEW Ice Cream Flavors + Dairy-Free Recipe: bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream
* Homemade OREO Cookies: bit.ly/GemmasBBB
Hi Bold Bakers! Thanks to you, my 1 Minute Mug Cakes video has been viewed more than 2 Million times! So by popular demand, I bring you 5 ALL-NEW Mug Cakes that I think you'll love. Try a Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie, Cookies & Cream & even Strawberry Cheesecake all made in the microwave. So let's get microwaving!
For my Cream Cheese frosting: bit.ly/gemmasrvcheesecake
ALL MUG CAKE RECIPES LISTED BELOW
NOTE: My microwave is 1200 WATT. Since microwave powers are different, you may need to experiment. Happy micro-baking!
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE MUG CAKE (gluten free, vegan)
Makes 2 Cakes
1/2 cup gluten free flour (oat flour,nut flour, spelt flour etc)
1/2 cup sugar or raw sugar
4 Tbsp cocoa (natural, unsweetened)
1/2 cup coconut milk
4 Tbsp Coconut oil (or any flavorless oil, canola or vegetable)
Coconut ice cream to serve
1. In a large mug or separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa, & salt
2. Then add your wet ingredients, coconut milk and oil, to your dry
3. Divide the batter between 2 microwave safe ceramic mugs.
4. Microwave for 1 minute until the mixture is cooked through. It should still be moist when cooked through, not dry. Careful not to overcook or cake becomes rubbery
5. Best eaten immediately. Serve with coconut ice cream.
COOKIES AND CREAM MUG CAKE
Makes 2 Cakes
For the cake:
5 1/2 tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in an oversized mug. Then mix in the wet ingredients until smooth. After batter is smooth, add in the oreos and crush oreos.
2. Divide the batter between 2 microwave safe ceramic mugs.
3. Cook for approximately 1 minutes in microwave. Check on middle of cake. If not done, cook for about 20 more seconds. Careful not to overcook or cake becomes rubbery.
DOUBLE LEMON & BLUEBERRY MUG CAKE
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1-1⁄2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
¼ Cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
1. In the mug, combine flour,sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a fork, beat in egg, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice until very well blended.
2. Microwave for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until risen and center is just set.
3. Best eaten immediately. Serve with blueberry compote
CARROT CAKE IN A MUG (egg free recipe)
6 Tbsp all purpose flour
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp carrots, finely grated
1 Tbsp raisins
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mug. Whisk in the wet ingredients until smooth. Microwave for 1 minutes. Cook longer if needed.
2. Best eaten immediately. Serve with some cream cheese frosting.
CHEESECAKE MUG CAKE
4 ounces (115g) low fat cream cheese,at room temperature
1 cup (8oz/ 225g)sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons sugar
2 egg white, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon flour (prevents liquid from forming)
1 tablespoon jam of choice.
graham cracker crumbs
1. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with an electric beater or hand whisk. Mix in the sour cream, vanilla, sugar, egg, lemon juice. Swirl in jam at this time.
CAUTION: Microwave until you see it start to bubble in the center, and then stop cooking. This will take seonds, maybe 20 or more. Take it out and check it. Microwave for short intervals until you see the edge of the cheesecake firm but make sure the center is jiggly. If it is allowed to bubble and cook further, the mixture will "break" and you'll need to start over. Make a note of the successful cooking time for your microwave.
2. Take out of the microwave and let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until fully chilled, about 2 hours. If any liquid has formed, carefully pour out. Sprinkle with graham cracker mixture and top with any topping of your choice. Enjoy!