Thank you so much for watching!
Here is a link to the steam page for GTA V PC: store.steampowered.com/app/271..
This link will show you all the minimum and recommended system requirements for running GTA V PC.
My computer is a mITX, DIY.
CPU: Intel i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
RAM: A-Data XPG 8GB DDR3-1600
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
• Turn Extended Distance Scaling all the way down, turn off VSync, and lower your settings if needed.
• Look for updates for your graphics card, because odds are there is a big update, specifically for GTA V for PC.
• Go to your graphics card control panel, and adjust the settings for GTA V PC accordingly.
• Turn your power mode to High Performance in the control panel.
• Do not have any videos, streams, or other games open at the same time. You can still have OBS, Chrome, Teamspeak, etc. open, just not any other game or video.
Subtact - Anomaly:
Subtact - Indigo: