This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation
• Locate: midclavicular line, sternal angle, trachea, clavicle, sternoclavicular joint, xiphoid process of sternum, and costal margin.
• Count the ribs and intercostal spaces.
• Describe the surfaces markings of the heart: borders, apex, location of the valves, auscultatory areas.
• Trace the surface markings of the lung and pleura.
• Trace the surface markings of the lung fissures and lobes.
• Locate the position of the costodiaphragmatic and costomediastinal recesses of the pleura.
Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (PhD). Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra (Lab technician). The session was attended by second year students at College of Medicine/ University of Sharjah, 20 September 2011.