To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
Take your Photoshop workflow to new power levels with Wacom's pressure-sensitivity technology. Aaron Nace from Phlearn teaches you how to tailor your pen tablet to suit your particular Photoshop needs and speed up your workflow with ease in this video detailing five Photoshop tips for Wacom tablet beginners.
1. Get to know your Wacom preferences
2. Use the Brush Menu to Change Pressure Sensitivity
3. Change Brush Size and Hardness With Shortcuts
4. Utilize the Difference Between Flow and Opacity
5. Use Other Tools With Brush Dynamics