How to make Kfc fried Chicken at home ( fast and easy )
Visit our Blog for more mouth-watering recipes:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mouth.wateringrecipes1
follow us on twitter: twitter.com/mouthwateringre
and subscribe to our channel To get the new in our kitchen ;)
Enjoy your delicious recipe and please share and like the recipe if you found it delicious! Also never hesitate to tell us any comment in the comments below!
KFC Fried Chicken
1. Your favorite chicken pieces
2. 1 1/2 cups (180 g) all-purpose flour
3. 1 packet of dry Good Seasons Italian Dressing (powder)
4. 1 envelope of powdered tomato soup mix
5. 2 or 3 eggs
6. 2/3 cup (160 ml) milk
7. 1 tablespoon black pepper
8. Vegetable oil, lard, or peanut oil to cover the bottom of a skillet (1/2-1 inch/1.3-2.5cm deep)
1. Mix the batter. Beat the 2 or 3 eggs in a medium-large bowl you'll be dunking your chicken pieces in this. Add 2/3 cup milk, whisk to blend, and set aside
2. Mix the dry ingredients. In a large bowl, mix the soup mix, Italian dressing, black pepper, and flour together.
3. Coat the chicken. Take a piece of chicken and dip it into the batter. Then place it in the flour mixture and cover the chicken with it. Set the coated chicken aside.
4. Repeat for the remaining chicken. Continue coating each chicken piece until all portions are prepared.
5. Fry it up! Heat the oil in a large skillet until it shimmers but doesn't smoke—about 350°F/175°C. Using tongs, carefully place the chicken pieces skin-side down into the skillet and fry them over medium heat. Leave the pieces in there for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning and flipping occasionally. Add chili peppers for a spicier flavor.
Don't add the chicken until the fat is hot, otherwise you'll end up with greasy chicken.
6. De-grease the bird. Remove the pieces from the skillet and drain the grease onto paper towels or a clean kitchen cloth (such as a tea towel).
7. Finished. Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, corn on the cob, homemade fries and a root beer for a real KFC-authentic meal.
kfc, kfc fried chicken, kfc recipes,kfc fried chicken recipe, fast recipes, fast food recipes, crispy chicken recipe,