An easy to follow tutorial outlining everything you need to know about Microsoft Outlook for the corporate environment. Learn Outlook in just a about one hour and enhance your resume: Concepts based. Visit also kaceli.com
for more info.
Link to video tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch
If you are interested in taking the full Excel course on Udemy or want to support this work, you can save up to 50% with the code: salikaceli or from here: www.udemy.com/excel2013in2hou..
Note that the features are the same in Outlook 2010 or 2013.
This tutorial covers:
- Setting up Outlook for the first time in a business environment (Exchange environment)
- General overview of the application
- Reading new messages
- Creating email messages
- Message tagging
- Creating new folders
- Creating an email signature
- Address books and distribution lists
- Sending emails with multimedia
- Out of office assistant
- Message views
- Filters and Message rules
- Calendaring - General overview
- Creating Appointments
- Meetings, appointments and events
- Inviting others to a meeting
- Viewing someone else's availability
- Sharing your calendar
- Allowing delegate permissions to your calendar
- Creating contacts
- Creating and managing tasks
- Creating and managing notes
- Accessing Outlook over the web
- Email merges using Outlook
- Configuring the smartphone to access your Outlook
If you want to take get a deeper understanding of Microsoft Office applications, take a look at learn.kaceli.com
Copyright notice: These videos may not be downloaded or distributed in any way without permission from Sali Kaceli. Contact me if you have such a need.