Hard Reset Factory Restore Password Pattern lock Wipe Guide
Warning All Data will be erased and restored to factory settings.
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe
1. Power the device off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up / Down and the Power button.
3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up/Down.
5. When you see the triangle with the android screen, press Volume Up / Down.
6. Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
7. Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
8. Wait a minute while it wipe everything. Then select reboot system now then press the Power button.