166,020 views 372 on YTPak
486 79

Published on 22 Dec 2014 | over 3 years ago

We had fun making the film for ISEO - film making.
Alhamdulillah, it was an amazing experience.
Hope you will enjoy watching our film.

This film is just to convey our message to the people around the globe that Karachi is a 'city of joy'. Besides all the violence that is highlighted on the television, why do we forget that people living in Karachi are happy; they find their happiness even in the smallest things. From, opening a 'Bubble your Name' wrap to find your name in it, to sharing a coke with a friend. By, feeding the hungry, to making someone smile. Further, eating 'desi nashta' with friends, to chilling out in a park with friends. AND THE MOST CRAZY AND DARING OF ALL, GOING TO THE BEACH WHILE THERE IS A THREAT OF NILOFER (Cyclone).

Well, Karachi is the BEST. We Karachiites know that Karachi is the best whether anyone believes it or not. After watching the film, I hope I was able to prove my point. (y)
'Fun Fact about the film'
- 75% of the film was made via a mobile camera and the rest, 25% was made through a DSLR.

Presented to you by the students of JAFFAR PUBLIC SCHOOL
Project Head: Malik Fahad Adil
Directed by: Malik Fahad Adil
Producer: Abdul Aziz Zaki

Cast members:
Nimra Ahmed
Anooshay Shahid
Mustafa Bawani
Soha Imran
Taha Ilyas
Hania Ashfaq
Sameen Surtaj
Zoha Fatima
Zubaida Azam
Rabia Khaliq
Customize Your Hybrid Embed Video Player!

6-digit hexadecimal color code without # symbol.


Report video function is under development.


Loading related videos...